Temperature is just one factor in total home comfort, especially in dry weather. A humidifier regulates the amount of moisture in every room, and can help alleviate allergy symptoms.
- Fan-powered whole-house humidifier
- For homes up to 4,200 square feet
- Up to 18 gallons per day output
A good humidifier can adjust between summer and winter in order to regulate the amount of moisture in your home. It’s not just comfort. It’s relief for your skin.
Dry Home Protection
Having a dry home can be damaging to valuable things such as furniture, paintings and woodwork. By adding a humidifier to your home’s heating and cooling system, you can help ensure it won’t dry and crack.
Our Deluxe Humidifiers
Dry indoor air can make your home feel uncomfortable causing skin irritation, creating static shock, and damaging home furnishings and woodwork. To maintain an adequate moisture level to the air in your home, Rheem offers a Steam Humidification System to work with your Rheem central heating system. Steam Humidifiers work by warming water in a tank which is turned into steam and allowed to flow throughout your home. Your Rheem total home comfort solution will make your home more comfortable for you and your family. In addition to providing humidity control, a Rheem Whole-House Humidifier also helps you reduce your energy bill, because air with more moisture feels warmer – allowing you to set your thermostat at lowers levels without a noticeable change in comfort.
- Offered in three capacities, 6, 9 or 12 gallon.
- Eco-Friendly Design – Uses less water than most whole-house humidifiers.
- Highly-Efficient Capacity – Less water is wasted. For every gallon of water produced, a gallon of moisture is created.
- Installation Flexibility – Can be installed in virtually any home through an optional remote-mount kit.
Honeywell TrueSTEAM™ Humidification System
- Delivers up to 12 gallons of moisture into the air each day
- For homes up to 3,000 square feet
- Uses significantly less water than other whole-house humidifiers
- Moisture on Demand – TrueSTEAM works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your home gets moisture when you need it most.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueSTEAM is the most eco-friendly way to humidify your home, because for every 1 gallon of water used, 1 gallon of humidification is produced.
- “True Steam” – While other humidifiers rely on moisture-filled pads that can be susceptible to bacteria growth in the water and the airstream, TrueSTEAM delivers “true steam” – the cleanest form of humidification.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueSTEAM is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueSTEAM automatically fills itself.
- Whole-House Solution – Installs directly or remotely to your furnace to deliver moisture throughout your entire home.
- Minimal Maintenance – Simply clean once a year with soap and water and the rest of the time it cleans itself automatically.
- Model Numbers: HM506W1005, HM509W1005, HM512W1005, HM512WTHX9, HM512VPIAQ, HM512DG115, HM509VPIAQ, HM509DG115, HM509H8908, HM506VPIAQ, HM506DG115, HM506H8908, HM, HM506, HM509, HM512
- 5-Year Warranty