When you realize you need a new furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, or other air control system, your head may start spinning when you begin to compare brands, models, sizes, and prices. Here at metro Atlanta’s top 5 star rated air conditioning and heating service, we trust the company with over 120 years of experience in the business—Trane.
Trane designs, builds, tests, and (if necessary) rebuilds their parts, rather than constructing their products from the same collection of parts available to anyone. From the durable Climatuff® compressor to the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil to the revolutionary Hyperion™ air handler (and a number of other patented innovations) Trane products are uniquely better, innovative, and always looking to the future.
Trane products are rigorously tested for reliability and durability and pushed well beyond the industry standards. Heating and cooling units are put through 5 years worth of wear and tear in the matter of a few months with some units enduring over 2,600 hours of continuous testing, 16 weeks of alternating bone-chilling cold and blistering heat, and a full week of salt spray to monitor corrosion resistance.
- Air Conditioners: Trane air conditioning systems give you comfort and efficiency, guaranteeing a cooler home during the hot summer months.
- Air Handlers: Maximize the overall efficiency of your HVAC system with a Trane air handler matched to your heat pump or air conditioner.
- Gas Furnaces: Trane furnaces are guaranteed to keep your home warmer, your bills lower, and make those winter months a little more enjoyable.
- Heat Pumps: Trane heat pumps offer a reliable, efficient solution for heating and cooling homes with no access to natural gas.
- Packaged Systems: Looking for a heating and cooling solution but only have a single cabinet with limited space for a split system? Trane all-electric, gas/electric, or the dual fuel packaged systems maximize the efficiency of two machines in one sleek unit.
- Ductless Systems: Trane’s energy-efficient ductless AC and heating systems are easy to install and offer a flexible, low-cost solution for zoned heating and cooling.
Cochran Cooling & Heating—Your Trane Specialists
At Cochran Cooling & Heating, we recommend the highest quality, most dependable brand on the market—Trane. Call us today to discuss your home’s HVAC needs or schedule an appointment with one of our skilled heating and air conditioning technicians.